Gorbel Jib Crane
Gorbel work station jib cranes are ideal for any lifting application requiring circular coverage. Work station jib cranes are typically used in manufacturing work cells where the load being lifted ranges from 100# – 1000#. The jib crane boom (horizontal dimension) can span up to 16′, and the height under boom (vertical span) can be designed to meet your application.
Common Applications: Work station jib cranes are used for supporting electric or manual chain hoists, vacuum lift devices, welding wire feeders, and custom end of hoist tooling.
Many work station jib cranes can easily be mounted to an existing 6′ reinforced concrete foundation, and an optional portable base jib crane is available. In either case, we can provide a turnkey design and installation.
Gorbel® Work Station Jib Cranes
are easier to move and position than traditional I-beam jibs. The cold-formed, high-strength enclosed track design keeps rolling surfaces clean, contributing to easier movement and longer life. The track’s low weight-per-foot reduces the dead weight of the boom. And all Gorbel® enclosed track profiles feature 2° taper in the lower running flange which helps center the trolley in the track, increasing wheel life and allowing smooth rolling of the trolleys.
Workstation Jib Cranes
are perfect for increasing worker productivity, and reducing the possibility of injury.
- Capacity up to 1,000 lbs.
- Coverage: Circular, Standard spans to 16′
- 360 degree rotation
- Designed to support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters, and hoists
Features & Benefits
- Most can be bolted directly to existing floors without adding special foundations
- A retaining pin through the pivot pin helps resist accidental upward dislodgement of the boom assembly
- Top and bottom entry electrical collectors
- Top and bottom entry air swivels
- Portable base
If you are looking for jib cranes for sale, you came to the right place!
For our other material handling products please try: www.powerandmotion.com