Pivot Pro Jib Crane
The Pivot Pro Jib Crane is great for vacuum lifting applications or lighter capacity applications where an articulated arm would be beneficial. For vacuum lifting, the PIVOT PRO® features vacuum sealed arms to reduce hose festooning.
Easy Movement for Increased Productivity and Safety
The PIVOT PRO™ is a sleek new addition to the Gorbel®line of jib cranes. The PIVOT PRO™ is an articulating jib that is specifically designed for applications under 150 lbs. Its smaller capacity allows it to have a lighter, less bulky design, so it’s easy to move. This reduces physical stress on workers, reduces employee injuries, and leads to increased efficiency.
The PIVOT PRO™ can help you position loads in places you cannot reach with traditional jibs. It provides easy rotation and consistent responsiveness when positioning loads throughout the crane’s coverage area. Our Free Standing PIVOT PRO™ is capable of 360° non-continuous coverage around the mast, with the secondary arm covering 300°. The Wall Mounted model is
capable of 200° rotation on the boom and 300° rotation with the secondary arm. Less Effort Needed to Start and Stop the Boom Gorbel’s PIVOT PRO™ provides a rapid return on investment
through increased productivity, reduced injuries, and improved safety. Increases in production result from the easy rotation of the boom and quick, precise load positioning. The force required to start and stop the boom rotation is so much less than with other cranes that it reduces injury and improves safety. When you choose the PIVOT PRO™, you get a quality ergonomic product, a delivery date you can plan on, and the industry’s best warranty.
Traditional jib cranes can be difficult to rotate when the load is on the inner half of the boom. The PIVOT PRO™ is easier to rotate in close to the free standing mast or building column
Features & Benefits
- (1) Sealed Tubes
- Our sealed tubes eliminate the need for festooning in vacuum applications.
- No more festoon pile-up, plus you get greater travel and minimize the potential for reduced vacuum suction caused by kinked hoses.
- (2) Articulating Boom Design
- Moves up to 3 times easier than a work station jib
- Lighter weight makes positioning loads easier
- Easier movement of loads close to the mast
- Safer operation by reducing the “whip” of the boom in high cycle applications
- Less boom “whip” reduces the wear and tear on vacuum lift tubes