Tool Jib Crane
Up to 200° Rotation
Gorbel’s Tool Solutions jib cranes were designed to be a durable, lightweight option for applications with suspended tooling or light duty lifting. The small footprint of these cranes makes installation possible in small areas, such as between machines. Tool Solution Jibs are available in 50 lb. and 150 lb. capacities with spans up to 12′.
The Gorbel tool solution jib is a nice, economical product, and it will certainly help streamline any production line. The jibs are easy to install, and they have the ability to make employees more productive by increasing ergonomics and reducing fatigue.
- Capacities of 50 lbs. and 150 lbs.
- Coverage: Circular 50 lb. Standard spans from 4′ to 10′
- Coverage: 150 lb. Standard spans from 4′ to 12′
- Standard heights from 8′ to 10′
- 50 lb. 180 degree rotation; 150 lb., 200 degree rotation
- Designed to be smaller, lighter and more cost effective for applications with suspended tools
Features and Benefits
- 50 lb model:
- No foundation required
- Simple 4 bolt installation allows for easy adjustment of the height under boom
- Small bracket centers allow for reduced headroom requirements