Wall Bracket Jib Cranes
The Wall Bracket (WB100) Jib is the most economical means of providing hoist coverage for individual use in bays, along walls or columns of plants, or as a supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system.
Two key requirements must be met before applying the Wall
1. A structurally adequate wall or column to support the jib
2. Sufficient clearance above the boom throughout its arc to
accommodate the tie rod suspension must exist
Ease of Movement
• Low dead weight of the boom combined with bronze bushings and oil-impregnated bronze thrust washers provide for easy rotation and superior load positioning.
• Formed bracket fittings provide for greater reliability. No welds in tension, all bolts are in double shear for increased strength.
Full Rated Capacity
• Pre-engineered for use with powered hoists. A factor of 15% of the jib crane capacity is allowed for the hoist and trolley weight with an additional 25% of the capacity allowed for impact, thus giving full rated capacity use of the jib.
Ease of Installation
- Single tie rod, right hand threaded at both ends for easy leveling
- All connections bolted, including movable bolted trolley stops
- Grease fittings are provided for easy field lubrication
- 200° Power rotation is an available option.
Wall Bracket Jib Crane
- Capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- Coverage: Circular
- Standard spans to 30′
- 200 degree rotation
- Ideal for swinging around obstacles or under obstructions
Features and Benefits
- Most economical means of providing hoist coverage for individual use in bays, along walls or columns of plants
- Single tie rod, right hand threaded at both ends for easy boom adjustment and installation
- Hoist coverage along walls or columns
- Individual use in bays
- Supplement to an overhead crane or monorail