Wall Cantilever Jib Crane Crane
The Wall Cantilever jib cranes provides hoist coverage and 200° rotation for individual use in bays, along walls or columns. You can also use a wall jib as a supplement to an overhead crane. The jib has the advantage of providing maximum lift for the hoist, since it can be installed very close to the underside of the lowest ceiling obstruction. Headroom is always important when using a jib crane. This type of jib crane is one of the more economical jib styles available and can be installed with relative ease.
Wall Cantilever Jib Crane Crane Stats:
- Capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 20′
- 200 degree rotation
- Requires a structurally adequate wall or column to mount to , yea that’s true!
- Welded or bolted connection depending on bracket centers
Two key requirements must be met before applying the Wall Cantilever Series:
1. A structurally adequate wall or column to support the jib
2. Sufficient clearance above the boom throughout its arc
Features & Benefits
Requires very little headroom, so it can be installed very close to the underside of ceilings to provide maximum lift for your hoist.
• Hoist coverage along walls or columns
• Individual use in bays
• Supplement to an overhead crane or monorail